Not only have you embarrassed yourself and others, you couldn't realize it, because you were too far up on your high horse. You criticized people for the decisions they made about my welfare, yet you didn't do anything to change it.
It's not your place to make decisions about where I go, who I go with, or when I go, so stfu and stop complaining. Besides the fact that your derogatory comments were uncalled for, they made no sense and were completely fueled by your discrimination and influenced by your alcohol consumption. They also showed what a complete douchebag you were. Congratulations on your major fail.
If it bothers you so much that you don't have a say so in what I do, then stop being an idiot. Stop drinking, stop mooching off your mother, and get a job. If you would've done this in the first place, then I would be with you now.
Furthermore, just because I'm old enough to hear the horrid things you say about people and the language you use, doesn't mean I want to. If you knew anything at all about me, you'd surely know that I don't appreciate your demeaning thoughts on my relatives. They don't fit up to your standards? That's awfully hypocritical and disrespectful.
Bottom line: I don't wanna see you for a while.

No comments:
Post a Comment