Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just A Random Update, I Guess.

So. After fixing things up with Jessica and my father, I've still got my older siblings to worry about. My sister really didn't do anything wrong. I called her out, and she got defensive. What else could you expect? On the other hand, my brother's actions were totally uncalled for. I shouldn't have to worry about posting my opinions on a survey, then getting screamed at while trying to explain. I shouldn't have even had to explain. It's my thoughts, I'm not gonna apologize for the way I feel about something.

Onto other things. I've realized that when I tell people I'm gonna try to be a better, nicer person, they automatically think I'm gonna be a doormat. That's not how it's going to work, my love. Just cause I'm nice, doesn't mean I'm gonna let you walk all over me. Sure, I may be a pretty naive person, but I guarantee, I'll figure it out eventually.

To add more to the update, there's this boy. Yeah, yeah, blogging about "love" is so overrated. Who says I'm in love with him though? I surely didn't. I know I'm not. It is some pretty hardcore infatuation though. Anyways, he's gonna be the best kept secret ever, cause I don't want everyone getting into it.


And also, people are jerks. This one kid, from Texas, continually made fun of the accent that I didn't even know I had to begin with. Know what else he did? He called me stupid because I didn't know that Bob Marley sung that stupid song about shooting the sheriff. Trust me, I'll NEVER make that mistake again. Especially if that's what my knowledge is tested on.

No comments:

Post a Comment